- Hannah Cohen, MD, FRCP, FRCPath, Department of Haematology, University College London Hospitals, United Kingdom
- Patrick O’Brien, FRCOG, FFSRH, FICOG, Department of Obstetrics and, Gynaecology, University College London Hospitals, United Kingdom
Disorders of Thrombosis and Hemostasis In Pregnancy: A guide to management is a comprehensive guide to disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis in pregnancy.
It highlights the latest developments and controversial issues, and the multidisciplinary approach provides authoritative clinical advice on state-of-the-art management.
The disorders covered are highly pertinent to successful pregnancy outcome, and many may be associated with significant maternal and/or fetal morbidity, and even mortality. This book is relevant for individuals in all disciplines involved in the care of women with disorders of thrombosis and hemostasis in pregnancy.
- This will be the first book which offers a comprehensive guide to disorders of thrombosis and haemostasis in pregnancy.
- The book provides authoritative, practical clinical advice on the management of women with both common and rare disorders of thrombosis and haemostasis, in the context of available scientific evidence.
- The approach is multidisciplinary – the authorship brings together wide-ranging expertise in haematology, obstetrics and gynaecology, medical obstetrics, cardiology, obstetric anaesthetics, neonatology and assisted conception, resulting in a unique and clinically useful resource.