The Oakstone Institute
CMEinfo presents Comprehensive Review of Pediatrics, an intensive review in full-color video and digital audio. This activity is available in a variety of media formats to meet your needs — Online Video, MP4, MP3, and Audio CD. These formats allow you to control both the pace — and place — at which you learn. Tailor your learning to your own schedule, convenience, and location, without travel costs and precious time away from your practice.
Comprehensive Review of Pediatrics comprises presentations on the current practice of clinical pediatrics. There are about 65 lectures that provide a broad and deep review of the conditions and diseases found in infants, children, and adolescents. The authoritative speakers have been chosen for their experience and clinical skill as well as their abilities to communicate important details and the benefit of their own experiences regarding evaluation, diagnostic decision making, and management in the practice of pediatrics.
- Family Physicians
- Nurse Practitioners
- Physician Assistants
Topics & Speakers
Upon completion of this activity, the participant will be able to:
- Outline increased knowledge regarding examination of and history taking in pediatric patients
- Describe specific considerations when dealing with emergency situations
- Discuss the relevant aspects of uncommonly encountered medical conditions in children, including analyzing the cause, providing treatment, or referring appropriately
- Formulate plans for patients with behavioral and neurologic problems
- Summarize the differences between congenital heart disease and acquired heart disease
- Differentiate among various pulmonary and allergic disorders
- Identify symptoms of endocrine disease
- Describe management of neonatal disorders
- Discuss management of issues in adolescent medicine
- Recognize symptoms of renal disease
- Summarize gastrointestinal problems of pediatric patients
- Distinguish among orthopedic and sports medicine injuries
Oakstone Publishing, LLC is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education to provide continuing medical education for physicians.
Date of Original Release: December 31, 2014
TOTAL FILE SIZE: 16.6GB
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!