- Lawrence Miall, MBBS, BSc, MMedSc, MRCP, FRCPCH, Consultant in Neonatal Medicine and Honorary Senior Lecturer, Leeds Teaching Hospitals NHS Trust and University of Leeds, Leeds
- Mary Rudolf, MBBS, BSc, DCH, FRCPCH, FAAP, Professor of Child Health and Consultant Paediatrician, University of Leeds and Leeds Community Health Care Trust , Leeds General Infirmary, Leeds
- Dominic Smith, MBBS, MMedSc, MRCP, MRCPCH, Consultant Paediatrician, Department of Child Health, York Teaching Hospital and Hull York Medical School, York
Paediatrics at a Glance provides an introduction to paediatrics and the problems encountered in child health as they present in primary, community and secondary care, from birth through to adolescence.
Each concise chapter diagrammatically summarises the main differential diagnoses for each presenting symptom, with accompanying text which covers important disorders and conditions as well as management information.
Updates and new features for this edition include:
- New chapters on ‘Ethical Issues in Paediatrics’ and ‘Screening and Genetics’
- Fully updated content on autism and adolescent issues
- Most likely or serious diagnoses are indicated using a new quick reference icon
- A brand new companion website featuring self-assessment questions and further reference web links at www.ataglanceseries.com/paediatrics
Paediatrics at a Glance is the ideal companion for anyone about to start a paediatric attachment or module and will appeal to medical students, junior doctors and GP trainees as well as nursing students and other health professionals.