- Joseph J. Zorc
- Elizabeth R. Alpern
- Lawrence W. Brown
- Kathleen M. Loomes
- Bradley S. Marino
- Cynthia J. Mollen
- Leslie J. Raffini
Completely updated by expert authors from leading pediatric institutions, this pocket-sized handbook for medical students and residents covers the diagnosis and management of common problems found in children, focusing on symptoms, differential diagnosis, laboratory assessment, and various treatment options for each problem.
- Organized by chief complaint with complete differential diagnosis for easy look-up
- Numerous algorithms outline the diagnostic approach
- Helpful HINT boxes highlight key points to increase understanding
- Glossary of pediatric syndromes and surgical terms
- A FREE companion website includes access to the E-book!