- Robin K Ohls, MD, Professor of Pediatrics, University of New Mexico; Associate Director, Pediatrics, Clinical Translational Science Center, University of New Mexico Health Sciences, Albuquerque, New Mexico
- Akhil Maheshwari, MD, Associate Professor of Pediatrics and Pharmacology, Chief, Division of Neonatology, Director, Neonatology Fellowship Program, Director, Center for Neonatology and Pediatric Gastrointestinal Disease, University of Illinois at Chicago; Medical Director, Neonatology Intensive Care Unit and Intermediate Care Nursery, Children’s Hospital of University of Illinois, Chicago, Illinois
Hematology, Immunology and Infectious Disease, a volume in Dr. Polin’s Neonatology: Questions and Controversies Series, offers expert authority on some of the toughest challenges you face in your practice. This medical reference book will help you provide better evidence-based care and improve patient outcomes with research on the latest advances.
New to This Edition
- Stay current in practice with coverage on issues on the pathogenesis, diagnosis, and treatment of neonatal thrombocytopenia, diagnostic technologies in the management of congenital infection, and much more.
- Access the fully searchable text online at www.expertconsult.com.
- Reconsider how you handle difficult practice issues with coverage that addresses these topics head on and offers opinions from the leading experts in the field, supported by evidence whenever possible.
- Find information quickly and easily with a consistent chapter organization.
- Get the most authoritative advice available from world-class neonatologists who have the inside track on new trends and developments in neonatal care.
- Purchase each volume individually, or get the entire 6-volume set, which includes online access that allows you to search across all titles!