- Patricia Bowyer, EdD, OTR/L, BCN, Associate Professor and Associate Director, School of Occupational Therapy, Texas Woman’s University, Houston, TX;
- Susan M. Cahill, MAEA, OTR/L, Clinical Assistant Professor, Department of Occupational Therapy, University of Illinois at Chicago, Chicago, IL, USA
Combining essential assessment guidance with the latest evidence-based intervention strategies, this compact reference helps you quickly locate the information you need to evaluate and manage pediatric disorders. Access diagnosis-specific information on epidemiology, precautions, and more, as well as suggested interventions supported by the latest research, all in a convenient, pocket-sized handbook perfect for the busy clinical setting. Information is presented in a consistent format for easy reference and complies with the OT Practice Framework to help you ensure the most effective therapeutic outcomes.
- Evidence-based evaluation and intervention content on over 80 common pediatric diagnoses helps you make sound clinical decisions supported by documented research.
- Intervention strategies are highlighted through the text for fast, easy reference when planning treatment.
- Convenient A-Z organization and pocket-sized format help you locate diagnosis-specific information quickly in busy practice settings.
- Case studies illustrate real-life patient scenarios and help hone your clinical reasoning skills.