- Todd Florin, MD, Chief Resident, Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
- Stephen Ludwig, MD, MD, Program Director, Pediatric Residency Program, Associate Chair for Medical Education, Jensen Professor of Pediatrics, Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Netter’s Pediatrics, edited by Drs. Todd Florin and Stephen Ludwig, is a rich visual aid with more than 500 images by Dr. Frank Netter and other artists working in his style that will help you diagnose and care for children with common clinical conditions. This is the first time that Netter’s drawings of pediatric illness are brought together in a single volume. The superb, accurate artwork accompanies up-to-date text contributed by physicians at the prestigious Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. The book provides you with all the at-a-glance information you need for a quick overview of common issues from nutrition, allergy, infectious disease, and adolescent medicine, to cancer and heart disease. This user-friendly, clinical reference is also a
- Efficiently review key details for each condition with 500 detailed, crystal-clear images provided by Frank H. Netter and others working in the Netter tradition.
- Apply dependable, concise, clinical advice from a team of physicians at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, one of the top children’s hospitals in the U.S.
- Get answers at a glance during pediatric rotations when studying for exams or preparing for consultations.