American Academy of Pediatrics
>In this first edition, “Pediatric ICD-10-CM: A Manual for Provider-Based Coding” strives to bring to the pediatric provider, coder, and biller the most accurate and easy-to use manual on “ICD-10-CM” yet. Composed entirely with a pediatrics focus, this manual exclusively features codes and guidelines for physician- and provider-based coding, all in a simplified yet familiar format.
The full draft of the “ICD-10-CM “code set comes in at well over 1,000 pages. This book condenses that large and potentially cumbersome book into 400 pages of the most relevant, pediatrics-related codes and guidelines. It also fully integrates into the tabular list specific chapter and code guidelines. Guideline are now included directly at the chapter and code level, ensuring that coders will always use the right codes in right circumstances.
- Integrated codes and guidelines
- Simplified yet familiar layout
- Tabular and indexed navigation
- Pediatric-focused and provider-based coding guidance
- And more…
- ICD-10-CM Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting: FY 2015
- Certain Infectious and Parasitic Diseases (A00 B99)
- Neoplasms (C00 D49)
- Diseases of the Blood and Blood-Forming Organs and Disorders Involving the Immune Mechanism (D50 D89)
- Endocrine, Nutritional and Metabolic Diseases (E00 E89)
- Mental, Behavioral and Neurodevelopmental Disorders (F01 F99)
- Diseases of the Nervous System (G00 G99)
- Diseases of the Eye and Adnexa (H00 H59)
- Diseases of the Ear and Mastoid Process (H60 H95)
- Diseases of the Circulatory System (I00 I99)
- Diseases of the Respiratory System (J00 J99)
- Diseases of the Digestive System (K00 K95)
- Diseases of the Skin and Subcutaneous Tissue (L00 L99)
- Diseases of the Musculoskeletal System and Connective Tissue (M00 M99)
- Diseases of the Genitourinary System (N00 N99)
- Certain Conditions Originating in the Perinatal Period (P00 P96)
- Congenital Malformations, Deformations and Chromosomal Abnormalities (Q00 Q99)
- Symptoms, Signs and Abnormal Clinical and Lab. Findings (R00 R99)
- Injury, Poisoning and Consequences of External Causes (S00 T88)
- External Causes of Morbidity (V00 Y99)
- Factors Influencing Health Status and Contact With Health Services (Z00 Z99)
This item is Non-Returnable.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!