Anatomy and Physiology for Nurses at a Glance is the perfect companion for study and revision for pre-registration nursing and healthcare students, from the publishers of the market-leading at a Glance series.
Combining superb illustrations with accessible and informative text, this book covers all the body systems and key concepts encountered from the start of the pre-registration nursing or healthcare programme, and is ideal for anyone looking for an overview of the human body. Providing a concise, visual overview of anatomy and physiology and the related biological sciences, this book will help students develop practical skills, enabling them to become caring, kind and compassionate nurses.
- Superbly illustrated, with full colour illustrations throughout
- Breaks down complex concepts in an accessible way
- Written specifically for nursing and healthcare students with all the information they need
- Includes access to a companion website with self-assessment questions for each chapter
- Available in a range of digital formats- perfect for ‘on the go’ study and revision
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!