by Elizabeth T. Anderson, Judith McFarlane
Prepare for professional nursing practice in the community with Community as Partner, 7e. Packed with real life examples and the latest information in the field, this award-winning book helps you develop the knowledge and skills you need to develop true partnerships with communities. User-friendly, well written, and clearly organized, this practical book focuses on the nursing process, community assessment, and the development of effective community health programs. In addition:
- Learning Objectives at the beginning of each chapter focus your attention on important chapter content.
- Take Note Boxes highlight key concepts as you go through the steps of the nursing process for a community.
- Critical Thinking Questions at the end of each chapter enable you to review and apply chapter content.
- Further Readings provide opportunities for further exploration of topics of interest.
- Coverage of global health in Chapter 1 explores the multifaceted, global nature of community and public health nursing.
- A strong chapter on rural health helps you understand the unique considerations required for community nursing in a rural environment.
- Online interactive case studies develop your critical thinking and clinical reasoning skills through case studies accompanied by pertinent questions and links to additional websites.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!