by Springhouse Corporation (Manufactured by), Springhouse
- More than 325 generic drugs organized from A to Z for quick reference
- Detailed guidance on I.V. drug preparation, administration, and storage
- Need-to-know facts on peripheral and central venous I.V. therapy, blood transfusions, chemotherapy, and more
- Alert logos that draw your attention to potential dangers
- Adverse reactions classified five ways to enhance patient safety
- Appendices and charts including estimating surface area in children and adults, major electrolyte components for I.V solutions, preventing and treating extravasation, antidotes for vesicant extravasation, infusion flow rates, I.V. drug compatibility, and I.V. dosage calculations.
New in this Edition:
- pH, osmolality, and osmolarity information
- Dosage adjustments for geriatic patients and others
- Guidelines for handling chemotherapeutic drugs
- Selected drugs used for conscious sedation
- Pharmacologic and therapeutic classes
- Access to drug updates on NDHnow.com
The book contains no figures.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!