- David M. Luesley (Editor),
- Philip N Baker (Editor)
Obstetrics and Gynaecology: An Evidence-Based Text for MRCOG is an indispensable textbook for trainees preparing for the MRCOG examination and beyond.
- Based on the 2009 RCOG curriculum
- MRCOG standards and the relevant theoretical and practical skills required clearly highlighted at the start of each chapter
- Focused on the evidence-base for treatments with evidence scoring, published guidelines and key references
- Accessible, digestible chapters with summaries, key points, tables and illustrative material
This second edition of this innovative textbook provides all the information required by the obstetrics and gynaecology trainee and specialist during training and in preparation for the MRCOG examination.
Sub-sections within Obstetrics, Gynaecology and a general section are divided in line with the RCOG trainee logbook. The text is consistently structured throughout to ensure ease of reference with standardized headings including definitions, incidence, aetiology, incidence, investigations and management.
Recommendations for medical, surgical, psychological and complementary treatment and diagnostic tests are all subject to appraisal of the supporting evidence which is rated from A-E according to RCOG guidelines.
The Section Editors and Editors are renowned in the field and have close affiliations with the RCOG.