by Jennie Naidoo, Jane Wills
Hugely popular with students, Health Promotion is now in its third edition, and has been thoroughly updated to provide the theoretical framework that is vital for health promotion. It offers a foundation for practice that encourages students and practitioners to identify opportunities for health promotion in their area of work.
• Fully updated to reflect the many changes in health promotion theory, practice and policy
• Illustrative examples, activities and discussion points encourage interaction and reflection
• Unique, user-friendly approach makes learning easy
- Fully revised and updated information, guidelines, and reference provide the latest information for clinical practice.
- New illustrations clarify important health promotion concepts.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!