by Denise Tiran, Amanda Sullivan (Contribution by)
The dictionary of choice for student midwives and practitioners, this reference provides a thorough and reliable first point of information. Revised and updated throughout, the 11th edition provides support and clear, brief information on all key terms.
- Comprehensive antenatal tests and investigations
- Infertility terminology and techniques
- Woman-friendly definitions
- Useful appendices
- Main entries increased, for ease of searching
- New terms for recent tests and investigations
- Mainly new artwork to update old-fashioned illustrations
- Genetic advances
- Online ancillaries: spellchecker, Word of the Day, weblinks.
The book contains black-and-white illustrations.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!