- John A Rock Jr., MD, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Emory University School of Medicine, Atlanta, GA
- Howard W Jones MD, Director, Department of Gynecology and Obstetrics, Vanderbilt University Medical Center, Nashville, TN
TeLinde’s Operative Gynecology has been the premier text in the field of gynecologic surgery for more than 60 years. This text covers all aspects of gynecologic surgery—from the most general topics of surgical ethics to instruction on detailed surgical procedures. General background/pathology for surgical problems is covered as are patient/treatment selection, step-by-step surgical techniques, and post-operative concerns.
For this updated Tenth Edition, an online website has been added with fully searchable text and videos of several surgical procedures including: para-aortic node dissection, avascular spaces of the pelvis, pelvic node dissection, hypogastric artery ligation, and presacral neurectomy. Also, a new online chapter on robotics has been added.
- Accompanying website that includes fully searchable text, art, video and question and answer review module
- Highly illustrated
- Includes Best Surgical Practices
- Most comprehensive text on gynecologic surgery on the market
- New chapter on Robotics and Simulation
- Step-by-step surgical procedures written by world-renown surgeons