by Anne-Marie Brady, Catherine McCabe, Margaret McCann
Fundamentals of Medical-Surgical Nursing: a Systems Approach is a comprehensive yet easy-to-read overview of medical and surgical nursing, designed specifically to support all nursing students learning to care for the adult patient. Highly illustrated and with an easy-to-follow systems-based structure, it provides a thorough foundation in anatomy and physiology, pathophysiology, medical management, and nursing care for the full spectrum of adult health conditions.
Key features include:
- Extensive coverage of principles of nursing assessment, medication administration, infection prevention and control, and nutritional care
- Key need-to-know-information and definitions for the anatomy, physiology, and pathology of a range of illnesses and conditions
- Detailed overviews of nursing care, including patient education, treatment, and complications
- An online resource centre with a range of extras for both lecturers and students, including case studies, reflective activities, interactive multiple choice questions, and further reading lists
Fundamentals of Medical-Surgical Nursing: a Systems Approach is the ideal textbook to help students succeed on their adult nursing course.
It is also available:
- as a Wiley E-Text, powered by VitalSource: an interactive digital version of the book featuring downloadable text and images, highlighting and note-taking facilities, book-marking, cross-referencing, in-text searching, and linking to references and glossary terms.
- instantly on CourseSmart at http://www.coursesmart.co.uk/9780470658239. CourseSmart offers extra functionality, as well as an immediate way to review the text. For more details, visit www.coursesmart.com/instructors or www.coursesmart.com/students.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!