- A Parthasarathy MD(Ped) DCH FIAP
• An innovative time-tested project of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics, already sold more than 10,000 copies
• Contributions from more than 200 national experts and luminaries in their respective fields of interest and expertise spread over 21 chapters
• Entire text revised and updated keeping in view the present needs and possible future requirements of practitioners and students of pediatrics
• Crisp, concise and yet comprehensive text
• Presents the subject in a simplified and practical manner
• Includes details of recommended growth charts, consensus recommendations on immunization and lAP National Immunization Schedule 2012, recommended by the lAP Committee on Immunization
• Provides current protocols for management of various infectious and non-infectious diseases, as recommended by various Chapters and Groups of the Indian Academy of Pediatrics
• Major thrust on preventive pediatrics, so as to familiarize the young pediatricians with current as well as future strategies in this field
• A book of great utility for the students, teachers and practitioners of pediatrics in India and South Asian Association for Regional Cooperation (SAARC) countries
• Dedicated to children and adolescents-the future citizens of India whose care and nurture are our goal, concern and commitment.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!