- Manju Gita Mishra DGO MS FICS FICOG FIAMS FICMCH
- Pramila Modi MBBS MS FICOG FICMCH
The field of obstetric practice is dynamic, thrilling and challenging due to its unique role of treating the pregnant mother and fetus in utero. Second edition of the book entitled Critical Care in Obstetrics is an updated volume of the chapters in the first edition with addition of new chapters like managing pregnancy in cancer survivors, newer imaging techniques, perimortem cesarean section and the most important is the medicolegal aspects in critical care management in which the casualty note is pretty high.
• A must for obstetricians
• Deals with all aspects of management of critically-ill pregnant women
• Its also deals with care of fetus of a critically-ill gravida as well as care of baby born to critically-ill mother
• Focuses onto anesthetic management and ventilatory procedures
• Guides the practising obstetricians to cope up with life-endangering situations
• Addition of new chapter such as pregnancy with cancer, perimortem cesarean section and medicolegal aspects are thought-provoking aspects.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!