- Myung K. Park, MD, FAAP, FACC, Professor of Pediatrics (Cardiology), University of Texas Health Science Center at San Antonio, San Antonio, TX
Park’s Pediatric Cardiology for Practitioners is the essential medical reference book for the ever-changing field of pediatric cardiology. Comprehensive in its content, it provides the practical guidance you need to diagnose and manage children with congenital and acquired heart disease. From history and physical examination through preventative treatment and the management of special problems, the fully revised 6th edition incorporates all of the latest concepts in cardiology, distilled in a way that is understandable to pediatricians, family practitioners, NPs, and PAs alike.
New to This Edition
- Take advantage of the most recent diagnostic and therapeutic advances in pediatric cardiology. Every topic and chapter has been revised and updated to reflect the latest medical and surgical treatments for all congenital and acquired heart diseases. New surgical approaches, including hybrid procedures, have been updated. A special focus has been placed on noninvasive imaging techniques, normative blood pressure standards, suggested approaches to pediatric hypertension, detection and management of lipid abnormalities as recommended by the Expert Panel, pediatric arrhythmias (including long QT syndrome), and much more.
- Access the full text online at Expert Consult.
- Apply the latest knowledge and methods with coverage of surgical techniques in pediatric cardiology, the application of interventional non-surgical techniques, blood pressure standards, and cardiac arrhythmia treatments.
- Easily grasp the latest techniques with helpful line drawings throughout.
- Select the best approaches for your patients with extensive coverage of special problems, including congestive heart failure and syncope.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!