- Vijeya Ganesan, Institute of Child Health, University College London
- Fenella Kirkham, Institute of Child Health, University College London and Great Ormond Street Hospital, London
The field of stroke and cerebrovascular disease in children is one in which there has been much recent research activity, leading to new clinical perspectives. This book for the first time summarises the state of the art in this field. A team of eminent clinicians, neurologists and researchers provide an up-to-the-minute account of all aspects of stroke and cerebrovascular disease in children, ranging from a historical perspective to future directions, through epidemiology, the latest neuroimaging techniques, neurodevelopment, co-morbidities, diagnosis and treatment. The authors practical approach to the clinical problems makes this essential reading for practising clinicians. It will also be of interest to researchers in the field.
A unique summary of the ‘state of the art’ in the field of stroke and cerebrovascular disease in children.
- Written by a team of eminent clinicians, neurologists and researchers from Britain, Europe and Canada
- Synthesises the most recent research findings in one book
- Gives a practical approach to the clinical problems
- Broad-ranging coverage by an international team of experts
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!