- Marilyn J. Hockenberry, PhD, RN, PNP-BC, FAAN, Professor Duke School of Nursing; Chair, Duke Institutional Research Board Duke University Durham, North Carolina
- Kelley Ward, PhD, RNC, Private Practice; Former Faculty at Langston, Tulsa, OK, USA
Specially designed to parallel the material in Wong’s Essentials of Pediatric Nursing, 9th Edition, this user-friendly study guide provides valuable review of essential concepts and skills. Hands-on learning exercises and practical activities allow you to apply your knowledge to real-world scenarios.
New to This Edition
- Completely updated content matches the textbook and provides a comprehensive review of essential pediatric nursing concepts and skills.
- Learning exercises include key terms, multiple-choice questions, case studies, and critical thinking activities.
- Perforated pages offer flexibility and ease of use.
- Answers for review questions and learning activities at the back of the guide allow you to assess your mastery of the material.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!