- Bruce D. Clayton, BS, PharmD, RPh, Professor of Pharmacy Practice, College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences, Butler University. Indianapolis, IN
Master nursing pharmacology with this helpful study tool! Designed to accompany Clayton, Stock, and Cooper’s Basic Pharmacology for Nurses, 15th Edition, this study guide assists you in understanding and applying material from each chapter in the text.
- Includes a question-and-answer Review Sheet for each chapter.
- Fully updated to reflect the textbook’s emphasis on medication safety and preparation for the NCLEX® Examination.
- Hundreds of review questions, including fill-in-the-blank, matching, and true-false questions.
- Now includes additional questions on dosage calculation to help you prepare for the NCLEX® Examination and in-class tests.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!