- Charlotte Eliopoulos RN, MPH, PhD American Association for Long Term Care Nursing
Eliopoulos provides students with the content they need, taking a holistic approach to gerontological nursing. Updated for currency, the text works to ensure students are prepared for their careers with new real world application and care competencies to help guide work place decisions. With DocuCare availability, this new edition also connects textbook resources with clinical and simulation setting via supplementary resources.
- NEW – Bringing Research to Life boxes (EBP boxes) highlight current research related to chapter topic and related best practices
- NEW – Practice Realities translate chapter topic to a real life scenario
- NEW – content on empowering the older adult and discussion of gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender older adults
- Extensive discussion on revised appropriate use and regulations regarding “chemical restraint”
- Enhanced discussion of end-of-life decision making including cultural considerations
- Nursing Diagnosis Highlight provides a case with nursing care plan steps that can be implemented
- Case Study with critical thinking questions related to chapter topic
- Key Concepts and Points to Ponder help guide students through each chapter
- Terms to Know highlight the key terms for each chapter topic
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!