- Paul H Dworkin
- Paula Algranati MD University of Connecticut School of Medicine, Farmington, CT
NMS Pediatrics, Fifth Edition is the ideal reference and review for medical students in the pediatrics clerkship. The concise, outline-format coverage of essentials and end-of-chapter USMLE-style questions offer excellent preparation for the shelf/end-of-rotation exam and USMLE.
This thoroughly updated edition focuses on areas emphasized in the most current Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP) curriculum. The revised questions better reflect the level of difficulty of shelf/end-of-rotation exams. The book has a new two-color design and wider margins for notes.
A companion Website offers the fully searchable text, case studies, and a comprehensive examination.
- Excellent review for the pediatrics clerkship, the shelf/end-of-rotation exam, and USMLE
- User-friendly, outline format
- USMLE-style questions at the end of each chapter
- Key terms and concepts highlighted with bold type for added emphasis
- Emphasis on common acute and chronic pediatric illnesses
Fifth Edition Highlights
- Emphasizes areas that are prominent in the most current Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics (COMSEP) curriculum, including child health supervision, development, behavior, nutrition, prevention, adolescence, the newborn, genetics and dysmorphology, growth, fluid and electrolyte management, poisoning, pediatric emergencies, therapeutics, and child abuse
- Revised questions better reflect the level of difficulty of shelf/end-of-rotation exams
- New two-color design includes new illustrations and tables
- Wider margins for note-taking
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!