- Ole B Christiansen, MD, D.M.Sc., Rigshospitalet, Copenhagen and AalborgUniversityHospital, Aalborg, Denmark
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss is a silent problem for many women
The spontaneous loss of a pregnancy in the first 22 weeks is often not recorded as the mother needed no medical or surgical treatment. Women who repeatedly suffer this tragedy can go unheard as a result. Gynecologists can feel unable to help.
But they can help. Research is showing how to identify women who suffer recurrent pregnancy loss and which treatments might prevent a further recurrence. Gynecologists are learning how to monitor subsequent pregnancies for the early signals of problems.
Recurrent Pregnancy Loss provides a practical approach to this hidden clinical challenge. The highly experienced, international author team explores:
- How to obtain a relevant history
- Which investigations to order
- The physiological reasons behind recurrent pregnancy loss
- The best approach to treatment
- How to monitor patients in subsequent pregnancies
Clinical in approach, practical in execution, with the patient at the centre, Recurrent Pregnancy Loss guides you as you support your patients.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!