- Catherine Fredouille, MD, Part-time Hospital Practitioner, Fetal Placentology Unit, Hopital de La Timone, Marseille. Consultant in Fetopathology, Service de Cytogenetique et de Foetopathologie, Hopital Saint Antoine, Paris, France
- Jean-Eric Develay-Morice, MD, Ultrasonographer, Nimes Maternity Service, Hopital Carremeau, Nimes, France
- Claudio Lombardi
Fetal Heart Ultrasound, now in its second edition, has been written as a practical guide for the ultrasound examination of the fetal heart. The fetal heart is considered to be the most important and difficult part of a fetal examination. This book aims not only to clarify and simplify the approach to this examination, but also to define what a normal fetal heart should be, and underline just why this organ remains one of the best warning signs for fetal pathology. It will be useful to trainee and practicing ultrasonographers, ultrasound departments providing obstetric ultrasound services, and obstetricians, gynecologists, radiologists and midwives undertaking course in fetal ultrasonography.
- Illustrated with over 400 pathological and ultrasound diagrams and images
- Clarifies what makes the fetal heart normal, and what signs point to the pathologies that are important to diagnose
- Step-by-step guide to establishing different views, illustrating the correlations between technique and medical image, and outlining the pitfalls, obstacles and errors and how to recognize and avoid them
- Accompanying online ancillary material: original anatomical videoclips, ultrasound scans and self-assessment questions
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!