- Samir S Shah MD Fellow, Divisions of General Pediatrics and Infectious Diseases, The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, Philadelphia, PA; Instructor, Department of Pediatrics, University of Pennsylvania School of Medicine, Philadelphia, PA
- Brian Alverson MD Director, Division of Pediatric Hospital MedicineRhode Island Hospital&l
- Jeanine Ronan Attending PhysicianThe Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia
Outline format, high-yield-yet-comprehensive review of pediatric pathophysiology and clinical information, written specifically as a guide for third year medical, PA, or NP students during their pediatrics rotation. Key features include Quick Hits margin notes to highlight key points and a set of 100 “end-of-book” exam questions offered in both print and as a free iPhone app to accompany the text. A website on thePoint offers full text online, plus an image bank, and possible online or mobile video clips or audio clips (ie, heart sounds).
- 100 question exam at end of book
- Image bank on thePoint
- Mobile q&a app populated with USMLE-style questions from the book
- Quick Hits margin notes
- Site on thePoint – full text online
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!