- Kenneth Lyons Jones, MD, Professor of Pediatrics; Chief, Division of Dysmorphology and Teratology, University of California, San Diego, School of Medicine, La Jolla, CA
- Marilyn Crandall Jones, MD, Professor of Clinical Pediatrics, Department of Pediatrics, University of California, San Diego School of Medicine La Jolla, California; Clinical Service Chief, Division of Genetics, Rady Children’s Hospital, San Diego, California
- Miguel del Campo, MD, PhD, Assistant Professor, Ciències Experimentals i de la Salut, Universitat Pompeu Fabra; Consultant in Clinical Genetics, Programa de Medicina Molecular I Genètica, Hospital Vall d´Hebron, Barcelona, Spain
Smith’s Recognizable Patterns of Human Malformation has long been known as the source to consult on multiple malformation syndromes of environmental and genetic etiology as well as recognizable disorders of unknown cause. This esteemed medical reference book provides you with complete and authoritative, yet accessible guidance to help accurately diagnose these human disorders, establish prognoses, and provide appropriate management and genetic counseling.
New to This Edition
- Efficiently identify genetic disorders in your patients with the inclusion of nearly 20 recently recognized entities/syndromes, as well as new chapters on Microdeletions and Microduplication Syndromes.
- Available digitally for the first time! You can now access Smith’s as an eBook or online at Expert Consult.
- Recognize the visual signs of each environmental and genetic abnormality by consulting more than 1,500 full-color photographs and illustrations, many from the personal collections of Drs. Smith and Jones.
- Find all the answers you need about normal and abnormal morphogenesis, minor anomalies and their relevance, clinical approaches to specific diagnoses, and normal standards of measurement for the entire spectrum of human malformation syndromes.