- Paritosh Prasad MD, DTM&H, Clinical FellowMassachusetts General HospitalBoston, MassachusettsMedical Staff FellowNational Institutes of HealthBethesda, Maryland
Prepared by residents and attending physicians at Massachusetts General Hospital, this pocket-sized loose leaf binder is created in the style of Pocket Medicine, one of the best-selling references for medical students, interns, and residents, and focuses on Pediatrics. This product can be used on the wards and for candidates reviewing for pediatric board exams.
In bulleted lists, tables, and algorithms, Pocket Pediatrics provides key clinical information about common pediatric problems in cardiology, pulmonology, gastroenterology, nephrology, hematology-oncology, infectious diseases, endocrinology, rheumatology, and neurology as well as the well patient and the patient in ICU. There is also a 4-color insert chapter, containing pediatric clinical images in dermatology. The six-ring binder is portable to be carried with students, residents or physicians and allows users to add their own notes.
- Fully updated therapeutics for each topic
- Images of common problems that residents must know
- In depth index
- Numerous tables and algorithms
- Pockets in the front and the back of the book to accommodate the reader’s own notes
- Tabs to help readers locate organ systems
- Full color image insert for Chapter 18, Clinical Images in Pediatric Dermatology
EPUBNote: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!