- Mike South, Specialist in Intensive Care; Director, Department of General Medicine, Royal Children’s Hospital; Professor and Deputy Head of Paediatrics, University of Melbourne, Melbourne, Australia
- David Isaacs, MB, BChir, MD, MRCP, FRACP, Department of Immunology and Infectious Diseases, The New Children’s Hospital, Royal Alexandria Hospital for Children, Australia
This is the seventh edition of a highly regarded, major textbook of paediatrics.
- Empahasis on differential diagnosis from a presenting-problem point of view..
- Covers the social and preventative aspects of child health
- Covers the common diseases of childhood and their treatment with a presenting-problem approach
- Contextualises the disease in description of social, genetic and epidemiological factors.
- Clinical example boxes throughout
- Key learning points in Practical Points boxes throughout
- Clearly sign-posted text
New to this Edition
- 51 new chapter authors
- All chapters brought up to date with major re-writes of several chapters
- New chapter on Sleep Problems
- New chapter on Refugee Health Care
Plus Free online access to the whole book through www.studentconsult.com, where you will also find:
- Over 500 interactive self-assessment questions
- Further reading
- Links to other helpful online resources
- Additional illustrations
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!