- Gretchen M Lentz, MD, Associate Professor and Director, Women’s Health; Associate Director, Women’s Health Care Center, Roosevelt; Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Washington, Seattle, WA, USA;
- Rogerio A. Lobo, MD, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Columbia University College of Physicians & Surgeons, Columbia Presbyterian Medical Center, New York, NY;
- David M Gershenson, Professor & Chairman, J. Taylor Wharton, MD Distinguished, Chair in Gynecologic Oncology, Department of Gynecologic Oncology & Reproductive Medicine, The University of Texas MD Anderson Cancer Center, Houston, TX, USA
- Vern L. Katz, MD, Clinical Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Oregon Health Sciences University; Medical Director, Women’s Services, Sacred Heart Medical Center; Center for Genetics and Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Eugene, OR, USA
Comprehensive Gynecology provides you with complete, timely, and easy access to vital information on all the medical and surgical issues affecting your practice. Whether you’re a resident or practioner, you’ll get all the practical, in-depth coverage you need to stay at the forefront of your field. Now in its sixth edition, this core reference, formerly edited by Drs. Droegemueller, Stenchever, Mishell and Herbst, continues to be your primary resource for in-depth and up-to-date information.
- Stay up to date with the latest gynecologic advances through clear writing, a clinical focus, and a focus on evidence-based practices.
- Prepare for the challenges you’ll face in practice with a completely overhauled legal chapter containing factual scenarios.
- Search the full text online at www.expertconsult.com.
New to This Edition
- Recognize the interactions and influences of female physiology on major disease processes with a new chapter on Clinical Manifestations of Medical Diseases.
- Stay current in your field with the most recent advances in breast care; endoscopy and hysteroscopy; menopausal bone health; and much more.
- Address every patient’s needs with the Emotional Issues in Gynecology chapter, now modified in partnership with a psychiatrist, and updated information on depression/anxiety treatment.
- Access state-of-the-art guidance on the latest minimally invasive surgical techniques; the newest applications in diagnostic and interventional ultrasound; and many other essential aspects of today’s practice.