- Susan M Dusenbery MD Clinical Instructor of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
- Andrew White MD Assistant Professor and Program Director of Pediatrics, Washington University School of Medicine, St. Louis Children’s Hospital, St. Louis, MO
Ideal for residents, interns, and medical students, The Washington Manual® of Pediatrics provides concise rapid-access information to be used while on call, in a critical care setting, in the emergency unit, and in subspecialty outpatient clinics. Organized by organ system, the book outlines established approaches to the diagnosis and treatment of common inpatient pediatric problems. It includes ample tables, algorithms, and evidence-based references, plus full-color dermatology and infectious disease sections, a formulary, and pocket cards for quick reference.
A companion Website will offer the fully searchable text, quarterly drug updates, and an image bank of dermatology and infectious disease photos.
The Washington Manual® is a registered mark belonging to Washington University in St. Louis to which international legal protection applies. The mark is used in this publication by LWW under license from Washington University.
- Full-color dermatology and infectious disease sections
- Full-color design
- Ample tables and algorithms
- Appendix includes “quick management” pages
- Case/problem-based format
- Includes surgical topics
- Organized by organ system
- Pocket cards for quick reference (example: bilirubin counts)
- User-friendly design icons