- Maryam Parisaei, DFFP, MRCOG, Specialist Registrar in Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Barnet and Chase Farm NHS Trust, UK;
- Archana Shailendra, MBBS, DGO, Senior House Officer, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Darent Valley Hospital, Dartford, UK;
- Ruma Dutta, BSc, MBBS, MRCOG, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Hillingdon Hospital NHS Trust, Middlesex, UK
- J. A. Mark Broadbent, BSc, FRCOG, MFFP, Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist, Barnet and Chase Farm Hospitals NHS Trust, UK
Covering all aspects of the syllabus, Crash Course offers you a fast way to recap on all you need to know to get through the exams with ease! Styled in an easy-to-follow, readily accessible format, each book has been prepared by senior medical students or junior doctors – under faculty supervision – to give you the correct level of information exactly as you need it! Each book begins with ‘The Patient Presents With….’ whilst the second part covers the common diseases and disorders you are likely to see in the clinical situation. Richly illustrated throughout, each chapter commences with learning objectives and has ample use of ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, ‘Communication’ boxes, and other useful aide-memoires. Self-assessment material – closely reflecting current exam requirements – concludes each volume and provides you with an opportunity to perfect both your knowledge and exam technique!
Fly through your exams with Crash Course – THE revision aid to get you the results you need!
- Provides the exam syllabus in one place!
- Written by senior medical students or junior doctors – authors WHO REALLY UNDERSTAND today’s exam situation!
- Senior Faculty Advisors ensure complete accuracy of the text!
- Full artwork programme, improved ‘Hints and Tips’ boxes, and ‘Communication’ boxes help you remember the key points!
- Self-Assessment section – fully updated to reflect new curriculum requirements – helps you maximise your grade!
- Solid, accurate, user-friendly coverage provides enough detail even for those aiming at distinction!
New to This Edition
- Fully updated self-assessment section – ideal for current examination practice!
- Includes useful ‘Learning Objectives’ at the start of each chapter
- Pharmacological and disease management information updated in line with current best practice guidelines
- Includes recent research findings
- Discusses key aspects of patient communication – presented in easy ‘Communication’ boxes
- Fully updated to include feedback from hundreds of students!