- Christof Sohn
- Klaus Vetter
- Hans-Joachim Voigt
The correct focus:
- All the Doppler applications for obstetrics and gynecology in one volume
- Support for all phases of study
- Ideal for all stages of continuing education
- Stepwise course instruction with complete curricular content (basic, clinical, advanced)
- All obstetric and gynecological applications
- Effective examination
- Specific uses of all relevant Doppler procedures
- Optimal settings, probe positioning, strategies for improved display, more.
- Overview of important diagnostic criteria presented in tabular form
- Over 400 figures showing all vascular applications, the course of examinations, probe position, anatomical sketches, and more.
- Information instantly to hand
- Clear arrangement and rapid orientation
- Logical chapter structure, tables showing diagnostic criteria, sample displays, application, more.
- Clinically oriented, focused on practice-related subjects; placental insufficiency, evaluation of obstetric risk, criteria for postterm pregnancy, and more.
Note: Only Platinum member can download this ebook. Learn more here!