- Latha G. Stead, MD, MS, FACEP Chief, Division of Clinical Research and Professor of Emergency Medicine, University of Florida College of Medicine, Gainesville; Adjunct Professor of Emergency Medicine, Mayo Clinic College of Medicine, Rochester, MN
- Muhammad Waseem, MD Associate Professor, Emergency Medicine (Clinical Pediatrics), Weill Medical College,Cornell University, New York
The pediatrics clerkship survival guide written by students who aced the clerkship.
This powerful review for the pediatrics clerkship provides medical students taking required rotations with a single, concise, high-yield resource for excelling on the boards and wards. Hundreds of high-yield facts–written by students and based on the clerkship’s core competencies–review everything students need to know for the clerkship. Margin notes highlight common exam and “pimp” questions to really help students shine. New to this edition, mini-cases are integrated throughout to give a clinical “face” to disease discussions. A section of “classifieds” include scholarship and award opportunities. A new color insert contains 4 pages of full color images to amplify the text.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review for the pediatrics clerkship based on the clerkship’s core competencies
- Written by students who just completed the clerkship
- NEW: Integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on the shelf exam and the USMLE Step 2 CK
- Exam tips and wards tips in the margins help students shine
- Edited by a pediatrician and reviewed by top faculty to ensure relevance and accuracy